Every dad has struggles. But, do you know them? Are you overcoming them? In Identify and Destroy, learn the six (6) obstacles every dad faces and how you can overcome them.
Identify and Destroy [eBook]
Identify and Destroy: The 6 obstacles EVERY dad faces and how to remove
Identify and Destroy asks the question: have you ever thought that other people had the responsibility for your child’s spiritual development? Maybe you thought the following folks were in the spiritual drivers’ seat for your child:
- The committed minister or youth pastor at your church
- Those educated teachers at your child’s Christian school
- The talented summer camp counselor
- That loving wife of yours
These people may be committed, educated, talented, and loving. However, they are not replacements. They are resources and reinforcements, but they’re not playing your position. You are the one and only father to your kids. This eBook is your call and challenge to get in the disciple-making drivers’ seat and lead well—like God intends.
Here’s the good news—God is on your side!
What’s in this eBook? You’ll learn:
The importance of getting in the game and overcoming the following obstacles that every dad must face:
- The Ignorance Obstacle: this dad says, “I didn’t know it was my job.”
- The Inertia Obstacle: this dad says, “I don’t know where to start.”
- The Delegation Obstacle: this dad says, “I’ll let someone else do it.”
- The Guilt Obstacle: this dad says, “I’ve got my own issues—who am I to talk?”
- The Procrastination Obstacle: this dad says, “I’ve got plenty of time.”
- The Despair Obstacle: this dad says, “My kid’s already too far gone.”
- Additional resources including a handy, dandy infographic to scripture memory to destroy the obstacles ahead.
This eBook is filled with strategies and helpful tips to help you identify the obstacles you’re facing. But that’s not all. This eBook will help you destroy the obstacles by providing the help and insight you need.
About the author: Kent Evans is the Executive Director of Manhood Journey. Kent is married to April, his wife of 24 years and has five sons ranging from age 2 to 20. He is founder of Manhood Journey and author of Wise Guys.
Format: electronic PDF; mobile; for any device—anywhere.