How to be a confident, godly dad who leads his family with no regrets
The Connected Father Digital Course – Single License
The Connected Father: Learn how to be a confident, godly dad who leads his family with no regrets
How you’ll benefit from The Connected Father:
- Remove the feeling that you’re failing as a father and lead with confidence
- Engage your kids in meaningful, fun dialogue and communicate more openly
- Manage priorities well and ensure you have time for things that matter most
What dads are saying about The Connected Father:
- “The Connected Father provided me with wise counsel and it is full of practical advice to navigate the challenge of being a father in this day and age.” —David (Arequipa, Peru)
- “It felt like I was just having coffee with Kent. His down to earth humor and serious depth of thought are front and center. This is don’t-miss stuff.” —Woody (Evansville, Indiana)
- “I am so stoked how The Connected Father is not only transforming my relationship with my boys, but also with my daughter, and yes, even my wife.” —Eric (Nashville, Tennessee)
What’s inside The Connected Father?
- 16 training videos > on everything from leadership, communication and training so you overcome struggles and become the dad God intends
- 14 podcasts >from busy business executives, pastors, athletes, organization and ministry leaders—and dads!
- 5 downloadable documents > from an eBook you’ve never seen before to helpful print-ready sheets for memorizing new godly-dad strategies
- 1 mindmap >one sheet to rule them all! Add this to your office decor or fridge and keep connecting with your family front and center in your mind.
Bonus items included in the digital course:
- 53 Questions PDF
- Private group access