This life and the enemy throw a lot at men – from pride to temptation to chasing significance through our careers. This guide helps arm your son and build a personalized battle plan. Click here to learn more about the Standing Strong 1 on 1 Guide.
Standing Strong 1 on 1 eGuide
Teach your son how to face temptation.
This life and the enemy throw a lot at men – from pride to temptation to chasing significance through our careers. Standing Strong focuses on tools we can use to defend our ground and advance God’s cause for our lives.
This guide will help empower you and the young man you’re mentoring to be victorious against the schemes of the evil one. This guide concludes with a powerful exercise that will help you both build a personalized battle plan.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll cover with your son in this guide:
- Preparing for battle > we must know that a battle is raging and we are in it
- Friend or foe? Knowing your enemies from your allies
- Suiting up and standing your ground > we must be firm in the Lord, ready for anything
- The belt, breastplate, boots and shield > putting on key elements of God’s armor gives us strength
- The helmet of salvation and Sword of the Spirit > salvation and God’s Word help us fight courageously
- Creating your battle plan > arming ourselves appropriately based on our unique makeup
Product type: PDF download
Built for ages 8-18.